conflict

conflict
taken by esa

myself

i am someone who is delusional at times. someone who seeks for attention of others. someone who suffers from middle-child syndrome. someone who sees depression as an inspiration for writing. a poet. an emotional kid. but an optimist at the same time. weird. but true.

abandoned boots

abandoned boots
taken by esa

Thursday, March 12, 2009

funny dream :)

i love having dreams - the weirder the better, the more i can analyze, the more i can remember. some dreams can be as simple while some can be very complex. but they still are dreams nonetheless.

my dreams usually involve chasing - with me as the person being chased. i guess it would do me good if i dreamt of guys or things i want chasing me, but no, i had to have the more scary things chase me - snakes, for instance. dream interpratation books say that when you dream of a snake chasing you, and you manage to catch the snake in the end, fortune and luck is on their way to find you. till now, i wonder when my luck and fortune will find its way to me.

anyways, i had a dream last night. and as some dreams occur, my dream last night was the continuation of a dream i had a couple of nights ago. you know how we dream of certain places or people over and over again without truly knowing who or what they are? well, my dream was like that. but instead of a person or a place, my dream involved a shirt. yes, a shirt - white dress-like shirt with a black vest (i'm not sure if the vest was stitched on the shirt or not). but anyways, a shirt.

my dream a couple of days ago was that i was with a friend (can't remember who). we entered a vintage-like shop and i saw the shirt. i completely fell in love with that shirt and i just couldn't get my mind off it. but being me, i had to "think it over" before i bought the shirt. so, i didn't buy it. and that was the end of the dream.

but lo and behold, because last night i was at the same vintage-like shop again, with the same friend (who i still can't seem to remember), and still looking at the same shirt. but this time around, i bought it.

simple as that. that was my dream. :) i love having dreams, and it still amazes me how dreams always manage to put a smile on my face. though some dreams can be terrifying or intense, they are still dreams. and i still love having them. though there are times when i can't remember the dream i had (though i knew that i had a dream) when i wake up.... i just wish there were a machine of some sort to record the dreams people have. :)

oh, and i did buy another shirt and a pair of pants along with "the" shirt i dreamt about :) hahahaha :)

No comments: